Featured Post

Rain Puddles Design Privacy Policy (Click for entire post)

I'm working on a new privacy policy for my followers, but for now, you should know that if you comment on my site, my site collects da...

Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Verve's Mother Day's Cards


It's time to start sending out those beloved cards for Mother's Day. I'm actually created a few extras this year for a donation at my church. Every year I wonder if it would be a good idea to have a few dozen made up and sitting at the greeter's desk on Mother's Day morning. You know, just for those sons and daughters that might have forgotten? :)

Each card is using Verve sentiments from Joyful Blooms, and Love Deepens.



This little lovely uses the frame from Verve Stamps, Love Story back dropped by die-cut and embossed vellum.



I used the flowers from Joyful Blooms and embossed them with Stampendous Detail White embossing powder (boy that stuff is shiny!) I added some adhesive backed pearls and some of Verve's luscious Seam Binding ribbon from Spring Fling Collection and added some stitches. Oh, see I even added an embossed doily in the background (see the next card for details).

 I added some lace doily stamps from My Mind's Eye, CUTIE PIE Clear Stamp Set, and new to me Stampin' Up Apothecary Framelit Dies. Seam binding ribbon is from Verve's Signature Ribbon Collection.

Are you ready for Mother's Day?

Details:
Stamps: Joyful Blooms, Love Deepens and Love Story (Verve Stamps), Cutie Pie (MME)
Paper: Various solid cardstock for bases (Wausau and Craft Warehouse packs), Jubilee Pattern Paper (K and Company)
Ink: Perfect Plum, Soft Suede, Rose Red (Stampin' Up), Watermark (VersaMark, Tsukineko)
Accessories: Lovely Marquee die (A Cut Above, Verve), Spring Fling Ribbon CollectionTruly-Madly-Deeply Ribbon Collection and Signature Ribbon Collection (Verve Stamps), eyelet circle die (Spellbinders), vintage wool thread and nylon thread (friends and mine stash), Detail White Embossing Powder (Stampendous), Juli's Garden embossing Folder (Cuttlebug), sewing machine, paper piercer (Stampin' Up), buttons, corner chomper (WRMK)
Pin It

1 comment:

  1. Beautifully done times three, Janelle :) Love the emobssed vellum, lovely coral flowers and sentiment cluster.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping in today and leaving me a comment! It brightens up my day!

I moderate all of your lovely comments, so if you don't see yours publish right away it's in my Inbox waiting to be read.

Have a wonderful day!