Featured Post

Rain Puddles Design Privacy Policy (Click for entire post)

I'm working on a new privacy policy for my followers, but for now, you should know that if you comment on my site, my site collects da...

Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Verve Cards Machine Stamp Mail Style


I can get all caught up in my designs sometimes and not remember that the card IS going to be mailed at some point. That's when I opt for a second card for the mailing and hand-delivery for the embellishment rich first one. (For a little bit of information on the US mailing work of a blogging stamper go here. Rates have changed since the post, but the work to have accurate postage still applies.)

So here is a card that has all the fun, but no extra bulk in design.


I'll be creating this with a few wonderful ladies tonight in class at Inspiration Boutique! Yay, I can't wait for a night out with the ladies. See you soon!


Details:
Stamps: Fabulous You (Verve Stamps)
Paper: Pewter (Wausau), pattern paper (unknown), Lilac (Core'dination), textured green cardstock (Bazzill Basics)
Ink: Black Soot (Ranger)
Accessories: Ribbon Banner die (A Cut Above, Verve), Lilac twine (The Twinery), green resin rhinestones (Buckle Boutique), score board
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping in today and leaving me a comment! It brightens up my day!

I moderate all of your lovely comments, so if you don't see yours publish right away it's in my Inbox waiting to be read.

Have a wonderful day!