Featured Post

Rain Puddles Design Privacy Policy (Click for entire post)

I'm working on a new privacy policy for my followers, but for now, you should know that if you comment on my site, my site collects da...

Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Big Boots!


At Christmas time, I decided to take my kids out independently to shop for their gift exchange. While my youngest (son) needed some direction, my oldest (daughter) new exactly what to get for her brother. "BIG BOOTS!", she exclaimed when we turned the corner of the special toy display shelf. A dinosaur helicopter with three characters that had weighted big boots. A newer version of weeble wobbles, but regardless it was new and the most played toy on Christmas Day. She did good.


Here is another big boot wearer from Stampendous, Boots Kiddo. Isn't that cute? I really went with muted colors and I'm not sure that this girl in boots should be muted, know what I mean? I suppose I was inspired by something and that just wasn't going to be different.

Boots Kiddo is NEW! Look in your local stores and online stores for her and many other Kiddos, too. There is something else new from Stampendous and it's a fabulous array of colored Mica Fragments. I've used white on this card, yes muted, but there are also lively red, blue, yellow and green. Five in all and so much fun to add texture to any project.

To see all the new products from the January Catalog just go to the Stampendous online store and scroll to the bottom and look for January 2013 catalog (are make it easy on yourself and take my link here).

If you want directions on how I created this card you can also see them on the Stampendous website here. There are tons of projects to look through so it's a good idea to have a beverage in hand and some time to spend getting inspired.

And just one more thing, I feel like I'm talking your ear off today, this months challenge is Love is In the Air. Get all the details by taking that link!

Details:
Stamps: Boots Kiddo (Stampendous)
Paper: White, Green, Light Blue & Yellow Cardstock (Bazzill)
Ink: Tuxedo Black (Memento, Tsukineko), alcohol markers (Copic), colored pencils (Prismacolor)
Accessories: White Mica Fragments (Stampendous), Odorless Mineral Spirits, Paper Stump, Cotton Swab, or Blending Pen / Pencil 
Ribbon By May Arts, Corner Rounder, Foam Adhesive Squares, 3-in-1 Glue by Beacon Adhesives
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping in today and leaving me a comment! It brightens up my day!

I moderate all of your lovely comments, so if you don't see yours publish right away it's in my Inbox waiting to be read.

Have a wonderful day!