Featured Post

Rain Puddles Design Privacy Policy (Click for entire post)

I'm working on a new privacy policy for my followers, but for now, you should know that if you comment on my site, my site collects da...

Friday, January 4, 2013

Sweet colors and a Sweet Challenge or Two


Happy New Year everyone! It's time to return to this routine of posting some of my favorite things to do. I'm getting a bit of fun in with coloring these days. I've started teaching some basic classes in the Valley and well, I need to brush the dust off my markers and get back into the swing of things.

I made this card and decided to use it for the Paper Craft Planet Sketch challenge today, so I hope you'll pop on over there, say hi and grab the sketch. It's a sweet little sketch if I do say so myself. Tee-hee.

I'm posting for Stampendous today with a Kiddo Hop card. I really enjoyed getting back into the skin tones and I realized I haven't tested out those other fabulous combinations in a while, so that's where I'll be headed dusting off my markers. The Kiddos is the new challenge for January. Please join us every month and play along as much as you want using Stampendous products (bonus points for using them) and link up to join in the gallery fun.


I've made it even easier to link up your Kiddo! Just click the Felinius button and add your details!


I'm popping back in post publish to add my marker selection for the curious minded (click to enlarge).

Details:
Stamps: Kiddo Hop (Stampendous), Daisy Stem (Stampendous)
Paper: Core'dinations (yellow and red), Chap Scot (American Crafts)
Ink: Tuxedo Black (Memento, Tsukineko), Onyx Black (Versafine, Tsukineko)
Accessories: Over the Rainbow Glitter and Flock Kit (Stampendous), Cloud shape scissors (Fiskars), Swiss Dots Embossing Folder (ProvoCraft), brads (American Crafts)

Pin It

2 comments:

Thanks for stopping in today and leaving me a comment! It brightens up my day!

I moderate all of your lovely comments, so if you don't see yours publish right away it's in my Inbox waiting to be read.

Have a wonderful day!