Featured Post

Rain Puddles Design Privacy Policy (Click for entire post)

I'm working on a new privacy policy for my followers, but for now, you should know that if you comment on my site, my site collects da...

Sunday, January 6, 2013

Sunday Surprise


Today was a special day for me! I can't believe it still but I was surprised with a slew of emails from Splitcoast Stampers gallery today! I went over there to discover I was today's Featured Stamper!

Everyone has blessed my day with congratulations and CASE's (Copy and Share Everything) from my gallery.





Pin It

1 comment:

Thanks for stopping in today and leaving me a comment! It brightens up my day!

I moderate all of your lovely comments, so if you don't see yours publish right away it's in my Inbox waiting to be read.

Have a wonderful day!