Featured Post

Rain Puddles Design Privacy Policy (Click for entire post)

I'm working on a new privacy policy for my followers, but for now, you should know that if you comment on my site, my site collects da...

Thursday, January 24, 2013

Stampendous has a new catalog coming!


See wonderful sneak peeks of the new catalog products by clicking this LINK for those amazing design team peeks!

Remember to join in the January Challenge with us. Use those markers with any Stampendous Kiddo (click the link to see all the released kiddo stamps)!


July 2012 Catalog ~ Stampendous Skateboard Kiddo and Essentials Color FragmentsGlitter and Embossing Enamels





And I'll be back on Saturday with a sneak peek or two of my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping in today and leaving me a comment! It brightens up my day!

I moderate all of your lovely comments, so if you don't see yours publish right away it's in my Inbox waiting to be read.

Have a wonderful day!