Featured Post

Rain Puddles Design Privacy Policy (Click for entire post)

I'm working on a new privacy policy for my followers, but for now, you should know that if you comment on my site, my site collects da...

Monday, December 3, 2012

CAS Christmas and a sketch


Hello, {echo - hello},

I have been missing in action for a while on my blog, I haven't been slacking off behind the scenes one bit though. I was working feverishly before the US Thanksgiving holiday on Stampendous catalog work, which you are going to FLIP when you see their new stamps and Essentials. I also decided to jump in on a holiday bazaar fundraiser for my son's school and ended up doing quite a bit of advertising work for it. I meant to drop in with some of the things I made, but I just didn't have the time to photograph and post about it. I'll see if I can give you some peeks this week. I'll be working on more items because I have the itch for another bazaar fundraiser, which my friend just so happens to know of one in a few weeks. Lucky me!

So I apologize for not sharing my creativity here on my blog. I hope I can get some photos up for you all to see. Some very cute, fun and non-paper projects. In the meantime, I'll share a CAS card I swirled together at my abandoned-no-more work table.


The month of December seems to be a mad rush of events, package shipping, decorating and then all the sudden I'm sitting around on December 26th with NO cards to send to my family and friends. When I came back to the work table to create a card with the Stampendous Challenge for December, I saw an email from Paper Craft Planet's Friday sketch. It was such a great match I'm combining them in this post.

All this month Stampendous and designers will be working up CAS Christmas cards for the challenge. You can find all the details in this post.

The sketch is from Super Nova, Deb Felts with a wow and surprising card sketch on Friday's blog post here. It's a skinny card that still fills up an A2 envelope (4 1/4 x 5 1/2 inches). I simply did a tent fold with a regular 4 1/4 x 11 piece of cardstock and trimmed off an inch. Easy-peasy. Now I hope you'll join both of these fun challenges that will help you get through those last minute card making nights.

It feels good to be back into the papercrafting world again. See you back here real soon!

Details:
Stamps: Merriest Wish (Stampendous)
Paper: Handmade Holiday (Simple Stories), Kraft (Wausau), tracing paper, green and red scraps
Ink: Tuxedo Black (Memento, Tsukineko)
Accessories: Cloud Shape Scissors (Fiskar), red adhesive back rhinestone (KaiserCraft)
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping in today and leaving me a comment! It brightens up my day!

I moderate all of your lovely comments, so if you don't see yours publish right away it's in my Inbox waiting to be read.

Have a wonderful day!