Featured Post

Rain Puddles Design Privacy Policy (Click for entire post)

I'm working on a new privacy policy for my followers, but for now, you should know that if you comment on my site, my site collects da...

Friday, October 19, 2012

Paper Craft Planet Sketch Time



It's going to be a busy weekend! I've got some plans to steal away with some of my crafty friends to create some serious craftiness! Hee-heh! Well, I'm not packed yet and there's the enormous task of packing only what will fit in my Cropper Hopper, but I'm pretty excited about this first time adventure. I'll hopefully be back next week with some photos.

So why I'm posting this morning is because I've got a sketch challenge up for Paper Craft Planet. Here's my card and here's the link to go get the sketch and details for linking up in the Planet's gallery.


Details:
Stamps:  Corset Ladies (Stampendous), Mother’s Love (Stampendous)
Paper: Miss Caroline (MME), Grey and white card stock, old graph paper
Ink: Old Paper, Antique Linen, (Distress Ink Pads, Ranger), Scattered Straw, Wild Honey (Distress Markers, Ranger), soft graphite pencil
Accessories:  Ice Crystal Paint (DecoArt Glamour Dust), stitching tool (Sew Easy Tool, WRMK), embroidery floss (DMC), rhinestones (Kaisercraft), edge punch (Recollections, Michaels), cream seam binding, corner rounder (Corner Chomper 1)
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping in today and leaving me a comment! It brightens up my day!

I moderate all of your lovely comments, so if you don't see yours publish right away it's in my Inbox waiting to be read.

Have a wonderful day!