Featured Post

Rain Puddles Design Privacy Policy (Click for entire post)

I'm working on a new privacy policy for my followers, but for now, you should know that if you comment on my site, my site collects da...

Sunday, September 9, 2012

Splitcoast Stampers CAS Challenge


It's such a pleasure and excitement to be a guest designer with THE CAS team on Splitcoast Stampers this week. It's a technique week with the challenge to Color Block. Seriously, I had to Google it! LOL I needed to make sure I was thinking right about the challenge and I was, but I liked the thought of using "blocking" inside of a die cut. So, let's hope I am still inside the technique! :)


I took three scraps of cardstock and taped them together then stamped the Sweet Scallop Stamp in Tuxedo Black. I used the coordinating sweet scallop die to cut out the tag and tied a little black bow at the top popping it up with dimensional dots. I stamped the sentiment from the newly released Treasured Words set from Verve in Tuxedo Black as well as the cake stand image from the same set. It was popped with dimensional dots, too.

My card base  is embossed with a Sissix Polka Dot embossing folder.

So take the technique challenge on your next creation and link it up on the forum!

Details:
Stamps: Doodled Occasions (Verve Stamps), Sweet Scallop Tag (Verve Stamps)
Paper: Pewter (Neutech CCC ~ Fox River Paper), Olive, Teal and Lavender scraps
Ink: Tuxedo Black (Memento, Tsukineko)
Accessories: Sweet Scallop Tag Die (A Cut Above Die, Verve), Black Crochet Thread No 10, embossing folder (Sissix)
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping in today and leaving me a comment! It brightens up my day!

I moderate all of your lovely comments, so if you don't see yours publish right away it's in my Inbox waiting to be read.

Have a wonderful day!