Featured Post

Rain Puddles Design Privacy Policy (Click for entire post)

I'm working on a new privacy policy for my followers, but for now, you should know that if you comment on my site, my site collects da...

Friday, September 21, 2012

Just a Word for Viva La Verve Sketch Challenge


I'm hosting the Viva La Verve sketch today and it's got some potential! Stop on over for week 4's sketch and play along! Take the Champions challenge and complete all four sketches by the deadline and win some Verve! (Details are over on the forum.)



Details:
Stamps: Stronger Love (Verve Stamps), Making a Statement (Verve Stamps)
Paper: Hippie Chick (DCWV), white (Mohawk), Olive (Wausau)
Ink: Night of Navy (SU), Cameo Coral (SU)
Accessories: Loopy Blooms Die Set (A Cut Above, Verve), bamboo fiber yarn, circle die (Lifestyle Crafts), rhinestones, flower punch (SU)
Pin It

1 comment:

Thanks for stopping in today and leaving me a comment! It brightens up my day!

I moderate all of your lovely comments, so if you don't see yours publish right away it's in my Inbox waiting to be read.

Have a wonderful day!