Featured Post

Rain Puddles Design Privacy Policy (Click for entire post)

I'm working on a new privacy policy for my followers, but for now, you should know that if you comment on my site, my site collects da...

Thursday, September 20, 2012

Fanspiration Diva Dare - You are inspiring

 

I'm showing you my inspiration for the Verve Fan gallery today. There's more to it than just being inspired though. The Diva's want YOU to show us what inspires you from the Verve Fan gallery. We dare you!


If you decide to take our dare, head on over to today's post, because there are two chances to win prizes! Go on, have some fun!

Details:
Stamps: Lean on Me (Verve Stamps), Borderline (Verve Stamps)
Paper: Random Paper Pad (Crate Paper), Kraft (Wausau)
Ink: Chocolate (CTMH), 
Accessories: Flourished Trim Die (A Cut Above, Verve), Mini Classy Label Die (A Cut Above, Verve), Pointed Flowers Die Set (A Cut Above, Verve), Pennant Trim Die (A Cut Above, Verve), twine (Martha Stewart), acrylic paint (various brands), oil pastels (Pentel), colored pencils (Prismacolor), Scallop Square die (Spellbinders), Wite-Out pen (Bic)
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping in today and leaving me a comment! It brightens up my day!

I moderate all of your lovely comments, so if you don't see yours publish right away it's in my Inbox waiting to be read.

Have a wonderful day!