Featured Post

Rain Puddles Design Privacy Policy (Click for entire post)

I'm working on a new privacy policy for my followers, but for now, you should know that if you comment on my site, my site collects da...

Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Happy August Day with a little Verve



Here's a little leaf or two! Verve has this wonderful set with all sorts of great leaves. I've used them many times as accents on my cards, but for this Viva La Verve sketch to end July I brought out the leaves before they start turning Autumn colors.
This weeks sketch is from Andrea Ewen who has us doing a CAS classic. I, however, got entangled in the techniques of my card and went a wee bit past CAS. That's the neat thing about a basic sketch. It's so easy to build onto it.



Details:
Stamps: Autumn Splendor (Verve Stamps)
Paper: Ginko (Wausau), Kraft (Mohawk), Black (Hobby Lobby), Cream (Wausau), green scraps
Ink: Tuxedo Black (Memento, Tsukineko), Green Galore, Gable Green, Mellow Moss and Old Olive (Stampin' Up)
Accessories: Rounded Scallop Frame Die (A Cut Above Die, Verve Stamps), Forest Branches embossing folder (Cuttlebug), Corner Chomper, (WRMK)

Pin It

1 comment:

  1. Janelle, I love this card, especially the distressed edges. Great job.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping in today and leaving me a comment! It brightens up my day!

I moderate all of your lovely comments, so if you don't see yours publish right away it's in my Inbox waiting to be read.

Have a wonderful day!