Featured Post

Rain Puddles Design Privacy Policy (Click for entire post)

I'm working on a new privacy policy for my followers, but for now, you should know that if you comment on my site, my site collects da...

Saturday, August 25, 2012

Focus on Sentiments for one more week


 

It's the last Saturday for the Stampendous August Challenge Gallery
FOCUS ON SENTIMENTS

Here are some of this months Design Team creations for inspiration. Just click on the thumbnail photo for a full version.


I decided to play along one more time before we head on into the September Challenge. My card today is a CAS with WOW using three go-to items when I want to change a clean and simple to a simple and woo. 
1. Embossing Powder
2. Focal Stamp
3. background stamp
With the right combination you can create an amazing little card.



You can still create your own Focus on Sentiments project to link up with us. Use the link tool below.
Can't wait to get started on that one with you all! 
Details:
Stamps: Altered Type Alphabet (Stampendous), Decorative Grate (Stampendous)
Paper: Haute Red (Wausau), Basic Black (Stampin' Up), Simple Stories Paper Pad
Ink: Graphite Black (Brilliance, Tsukineko), Versamark Watemark Pad (Tsukineko)
Accessories: Aged Spice Embossing Powder (Stampendous), Detail Clear embossing powder (Stampendous), White embossing powder (Stampendous)
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping in today and leaving me a comment! It brightens up my day!

I moderate all of your lovely comments, so if you don't see yours publish right away it's in my Inbox waiting to be read.

Have a wonderful day!