Featured Post

Rain Puddles Design Privacy Policy (Click for entire post)

I'm working on a new privacy policy for my followers, but for now, you should know that if you comment on my site, my site collects da...

Friday, July 13, 2012

Paper Craft Planet Sketch Challenge is back!


Super Nova Designer Lisa has a sketch for us all to try over at Paper Craft Planet. The sketch can be uploaded on Paper Craft Planet with the tag, sk071312, so that it will be viewable in the gallery!


I'm using two stamp sets and A Cut Above die on my card today from Verve Stamps, Autumn Splendor, Super Dad and it's coordinating Ribbon Banner Die. The pattern paper is from Coral Coutour MatStack and some cream and chocolate cardstock from Wausau. I stitched around the card and across the middle with my sewing machine and I didn't notice the tension was off on the stitches until I photographed the card, so I'll be getting that fixed real soon. : )

Feature Products for my card today:






Details:
Stamps: Autumn Splendor and Super Dad (Verve Stamps)
Paper: Coral Coutour Mat Stack (DCWV), Cream and Chocolate Cardstock (Wausau)
Ink: Cocoa (CTMH)
Accessories: Ribbon Banner Die (A Cut Above die, Verve Stamps), Thread, Sewing Machine, Pinking Edge Scissors (Fiskars), Nesting Circles Die (Lifestyle Crafts), RickRack die (PTI) 

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping in today and leaving me a comment! It brightens up my day!

I moderate all of your lovely comments, so if you don't see yours publish right away it's in my Inbox waiting to be read.

Have a wonderful day!