Featured Post

Rain Puddles Design Privacy Policy (Click for entire post)

I'm working on a new privacy policy for my followers, but for now, you should know that if you comment on my site, my site collects da...

Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Wings of Love will star in this Mojo Sketch


I took one look at this sketch and had to make something with it. It's this week's Mojo Monday sketch. The only hesitation was which card shape to make. Circle or square?



I'm a square girl I guess.


There is a lot of play going on in this card. I pulled out some acrylic paint, new stencils and instant coffee. Yep, the coffee was on purpose. Thanks Julee for a fun sketch this week!


Details:
Stamps: Wings of Love (Verve Stamps)
Paper: Love Struck (WRMK), white copy paper, kraft (Wausau)
Ink: Brushed Corduroy
Accessories: Wavy Hearts Die (A Cut Above Die, Verve Stamps), antique lace, mini-stapler (Ranger), embossing folders (Sissix), circle dies (Lifestyle Crafts), pinking shears (Fiskars), Blue Mist paint (American Crafts), Chewing Gum Acrylic Paint (Jenni Bowlin, Ranger), radar stencil (Studio Calico)

Pin It

1 comment:

Thanks for stopping in today and leaving me a comment! It brightens up my day!

I moderate all of your lovely comments, so if you don't see yours publish right away it's in my Inbox waiting to be read.

Have a wonderful day!