Featured Post

Rain Puddles Design Privacy Policy (Click for entire post)

I'm working on a new privacy policy for my followers, but for now, you should know that if you comment on my site, my site collects da...

Monday, June 4, 2012

Stampendous BlogStar Call

Just dropping in real quick to let you know that it's time for another BlogStar DT call. We just hate to say goodbye to the fabulous set of girls who have been WOW-ing us with projects, but as part of the terms its time for YOU to WOW the Stampendous bigwigs.

Please go check out the details of the call on the Stampendous blog for the BlogStar Design Team Call. Go do it. They are a fabulous company to design for!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping in today and leaving me a comment! It brightens up my day!

I moderate all of your lovely comments, so if you don't see yours publish right away it's in my Inbox waiting to be read.

Have a wonderful day!