Featured Post

Rain Puddles Design Privacy Policy (Click for entire post)

I'm working on a new privacy policy for my followers, but for now, you should know that if you comment on my site, my site collects da...

Friday, June 8, 2012

It's a Summer Party Card!


This month's challenge is about some super summer themed ideas. I've got a card that I made a while ago and it's perfect for the challenge. These Changito monkeys (Changito Surfer and Changito Pool Party are soaking in the sun and that's all about summer. Their out at a sunny beach soaking in the rays. It's a bit late for sunscreen though, I think she looks alittle pink? LOL

I added some Taupe Color Fragments at their feet to give them some sand to stand on, because every card should have a little bit (or sometimes a lot) of texture! It's super easy, just spread some Zip Dry glue (or other drying clear glue) down and crumble some Taupe Color Fragments between your fingers as you sprinkle it over the glue. Shake off the excess and you're done! I'm really into texture this week! Everything is color with copic markers and a hand drawn border to tie it altogether.

I hope you'll play along with the Stampendous designers this month.


Make a summer themed project of some sort and add the direct link for your project to our collection at the end of this post (or on the Stampendous blog) no later than Thursday, June 28 at 11:59 PM EST .  You do not have to use Stampendous products, but we sure love it when you do!  As an extra incentive for playing along, one lucky crafter (drawn at random) will receive this fabulous new Friendly Phrases Perfectly Clear stamp set:


As an even bigger incentive, if you use Stampendous products on your project, that entry will count twice, which increases your chances of winning!  Due to shipping restrictions, the winner must have a US address.  We hope you have a chance to play along with us (you can enter as many times as you'd like!) this month...Happy Crafting!



Details:
Stamps: Changito Pool PartyChangito Surfer (Stampendous)
Paper: Basic Black, Surf's Up (Bazzill Paper), smooth white (Mohawk)
Ink: Tuxedo Black (Memento, Tsukineko), Copic Markers
Accessories: Taupe Color Fragments (Stampendous), Zip Dry glue

Pin It

1 comment:

Thanks for stopping in today and leaving me a comment! It brightens up my day!

I moderate all of your lovely comments, so if you don't see yours publish right away it's in my Inbox waiting to be read.

Have a wonderful day!