Featured Post

Rain Puddles Design Privacy Policy (Click for entire post)

I'm working on a new privacy policy for my followers, but for now, you should know that if you comment on my site, my site collects da...

Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Vintage Mother's Day

Mother's Day is getting closer and I just wanted to share a card I made with the new Stampendous Mother's Love Set. It features some extra texture with Stampendous Essentials and I was delighted how it turned out. The Chiffon Color Fragments framing the top half of the image looked so nice I kept going with the Frantage technique and gave the card some shimmer with the Aged Rose Embossing Enamel.

I stamped the ribbon tied baby rattle first and carefully trimmed a mask for it from a sticky note paper then stamped the mom and child image over it. The image was die cut with the technique I learned from Sharon Harnist a few years ago.

This adorable mom and child comes with more sentiments to make this versatile for any occasion that involves a mom and a child. You can take a look at the stamp set over at the shop here.



Details:
Stamps: Mother's Love (Stampendous)
Paper: Banana Bliss (Bazzill), light terrific teal (WorldWin Treasures),  flocked damask (Canvas Corp), Papyrus (WorldWin Treasures)
Ink: Tuxedo Black (Memento, Tsukineko), Copic Markers
Accessories: Chiffon Color Fragments (Stampendous), Aged Rose Embossing Enamel, blue (Stampendous), lace edging ribbon (Walmart), Sewing machine and thread

Pin It

2 comments:

  1. Janelle what fabulous stamping and colouring .This card is gorgeous I love the image its so beautiful Well done Hugs Elaine

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping in today and leaving me a comment! It brightens up my day!

I moderate all of your lovely comments, so if you don't see yours publish right away it's in my Inbox waiting to be read.

Have a wonderful day!