Featured Post

Rain Puddles Design Privacy Policy (Click for entire post)

I'm working on a new privacy policy for my followers, but for now, you should know that if you comment on my site, my site collects da...

Saturday, May 19, 2012

Birthday Card


Good morning and it is Saturday inspiration again! The month of May is completely going too fast and so is the Stampendous challenge this month! We're creating gifts, gift card holders, gift sets and anything gifty itself. Even though the possibilities are endless, I'm sharing a tried and true gift. A birthday card! LOL This card is one I made for the April catalog and haven't shown it to you all.


This adorable Party Hat Kiddo is quite the entertainer. I love how she seems to be falling out of balance and decided to incorporate that into the card with some layers of paper underneath. I used my copic markers and some Crystal Embossing Enamel on the fur edge of her hat and the bodice part of her outfit.

Now it's time to hop on around to the design team and find out what other gifts inspirations are out there. Have fun!


And we want YOU to play along with us!  Simply make a gift, gift set (could be cards, could be an altered item), or a gift card holder of some sort and add the direct link for your project to our collection at the end of this post (or on the Stampendous blog) no later than Thursday, May 31 at 11:59 PM EST .  You do not have to use Stampendous products, but we sure love it when you do!  As an extra incentive for playing along, one lucky crafter (drawn at random) will receive this fabulous new Cling Jumbo Tropical Garden stamp set:


Due to shipping restrictions, the winner must have a US address.  We hope you have a chance to play along with us (you an enter as many times as you'd like!) this month...Happy Crafting!




Details:
Stamps: Party Hat Kiddo (Stampendous)
Paper: Kraft, pattern paper (Elizabeth Park, Little Yellow Bicycle), Pink Embossed Dots Pirouette (Bazzill), White (Mohawk)
Ink: Tuxedo Black (Tsukineko), Copic Markers
Accessories: Crystal Embossing Enamel (Stampendous), Sewing pin, ribbon (May Arts), Labels die (Spellbinders), corner rounder (WRMM), Dots and Flowers Set embossing folders (Sissix), white opaque marker

Pin It

5 comments:

Thanks for stopping in today and leaving me a comment! It brightens up my day!

I moderate all of your lovely comments, so if you don't see yours publish right away it's in my Inbox waiting to be read.

Have a wonderful day!