Featured Post

Rain Puddles Design Privacy Policy (Click for entire post)

I'm working on a new privacy policy for my followers, but for now, you should know that if you comment on my site, my site collects da...

Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Simply Happy Rabbits


If ever I have a card done before the day I need it, it's usually not going to work after all. Today is different. I've had these two bunnies, Digby and Daisy, from DigiStamp Boutique printed out for over a month and slowly colored them exactly how I wanted. I'll be tucking these cards into my children's easter baskets along with special treats.


I'm tickled how much fun they look and that they are done... days ahead of time. Not hours!

Have a delightful Wednesday!


Details:
Stamps: Digby and Daisy (DigiStamp Boutique)
Paper: Kraft (Mohawk), Smooth White (Neenah)
Ink: Laserjet,  Alcohol Markers (Copics), 0.08 Black Multiliner (Copics)
Accessories: zig zag scissors (Fiskars)

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping in today and leaving me a comment! It brightens up my day!

I moderate all of your lovely comments, so if you don't see yours publish right away it's in my Inbox waiting to be read.

Have a wonderful day!