Featured Post

Rain Puddles Design Privacy Policy (Click for entire post)

I'm working on a new privacy policy for my followers, but for now, you should know that if you comment on my site, my site collects da...

Friday, March 23, 2012

New Mercies on Friday


Good morning and a grand finale to our week, right?  Aren't we glad there are new mercies every day and not just on Fridays?  Whew!

I've got a few cherished friends that have been brought to my mind more and more this week.  So when I went to create a card for this week's Viva La Verve challenge, this wonderful set was one of the first that showed up on the work table.  It beat out the others because it worked with the wonderful sketch Andrea has for us this week, but it also works for the thoughts and prayers for my friends.


I hope you'll come and finish out the fabulous month of Viva La Verve with us Divas. They have been a blast and so worth it! There is a prize for one of you that finish all 4 of this months sketches. Have all of your creations finished and uploaded into the Viva La Verve gallery on Splitcoast Stampers by March 29th. Remember, the tag is VLVMar2012.

This is a clean and simple sketch, so I'm going to keep my post that way too.

Blessings on your weekend!

Details:
Stamps: New Mercies (Verve Stamps)
Paper: pattern paper (Watercolor, K and Company), cream (Wausau)
Ink: Black (Memento, Tsukineko), Prismacolor Markers
Accessories: scallop die, red embroidery floss (We R Memory Makers)

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping in today and leaving me a comment! It brightens up my day!

I moderate all of your lovely comments, so if you don't see yours publish right away it's in my Inbox waiting to be read.

Have a wonderful day!