Featured Post

Rain Puddles Design Privacy Policy (Click for entire post)

I'm working on a new privacy policy for my followers, but for now, you should know that if you comment on my site, my site collects da...

Thursday, February 16, 2012

Colored Fragments Blog Hop - Winners!

Very late post today, so sorry. I'll explain later all that's been keeping me so busy, but for now I want to let you know that the Stampendous Prize Winners have been announced from our blog hop last Saturday!

Head on over to Stamendous blog and find out if you are a winner!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping in today and leaving me a comment! It brightens up my day!

I moderate all of your lovely comments, so if you don't see yours publish right away it's in my Inbox waiting to be read.

Have a wonderful day!