Featured Post

Rain Puddles Design Privacy Policy (Click for entire post)

I'm working on a new privacy policy for my followers, but for now, you should know that if you comment on my site, my site collects da...

Thursday, January 19, 2012

Shamrock Fields Blessing

New Releases



If you were around last week you notice our first spotlight day was all about St. Patrick's Day. What a great set !

My card today is one I showed at the release party last Friday night. I hope you were able to attend, but pardon me for showing a re-run... there's an extra portion of the card I want to share today.

I made up a pendant for the bow embellishment using cardstock, stamped Verve shamrock and a couple layers of Ultra Thick embossing enamel from Ranger. The embossing will darken the image a little bit, so plan for that in your cardstock and ink selection. I punched a hole at the top and and added a DIY jump ring  by wrapping some wire around a pencil tip and pinching it closed once I put the shamrock on it. Then I added a bead on another wire by bending one end so it wouldn't fall off and looping through the jump ring.


Verve has the whole January Verve Stamp release and  Verve A Cut Above die release as two 15% off collections right now. They are a fabulous! Go check other lovely sales too, just in time for your Valentine projects!


Details:
Stamps: Lucky You (Verve)
Paper:  White (Neenah), Viola Black Magic (Core-dinations), Leafy Tree Tops (My Mind's Eye), Citron (Wausau)
Ink:  Onyx Black (VersaFine Tsukineko), Pale Olive YG95 (Copic)
Accessories:   Shamrock Die Set (Verve Stamps), felt zigzag ribbon (AC), lace ribbon, UTEE (Ranger), black Cotton Thread No. 10, Black Copper wire, glass bead
Pin It

1 comment:

  1. Eek! Janelle, I'm loving this all over again! I'm so happy we are starting to celebrate my fav day 2 months early!! LOL love it! Gorgeous shamrock...uh, you really sham-ROCKED this card!! teehee :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping in today and leaving me a comment! It brightens up my day!

I moderate all of your lovely comments, so if you don't see yours publish right away it's in my Inbox waiting to be read.

Have a wonderful day!