Thursday, January 19, 2012

Shamrock Fields Blessing

New Releases



If you were around last week you notice our first spotlight day was all about St. Patrick's Day. What a great set !

My card today is one I showed at the release party last Friday night. I hope you were able to attend, but pardon me for showing a re-run... there's an extra portion of the card I want to share today.

I made up a pendant for the bow embellishment using cardstock, stamped Verve shamrock and a couple layers of Ultra Thick embossing enamel from Ranger. The embossing will darken the image a little bit, so plan for that in your cardstock and ink selection. I punched a hole at the top and and added a DIY jump ring  by wrapping some wire around a pencil tip and pinching it closed once I put the shamrock on it. Then I added a bead on another wire by bending one end so it wouldn't fall off and looping through the jump ring.


Verve has the whole January Verve Stamp release and  Verve A Cut Above die release as two 15% off collections right now. They are a fabulous! Go check other lovely sales too, just in time for your Valentine projects!


Details:
Stamps: Lucky You (Verve)
Paper:  White (Neenah), Viola Black Magic (Core-dinations), Leafy Tree Tops (My Mind's Eye), Citron (Wausau)
Ink:  Onyx Black (VersaFine Tsukineko), Pale Olive YG95 (Copic)
Accessories:   Shamrock Die Set (Verve Stamps), felt zigzag ribbon (AC), lace ribbon, UTEE (Ranger), black Cotton Thread No. 10, Black Copper wire, glass bead
Pin It

1 comment:

  1. Eek! Janelle, I'm loving this all over again! I'm so happy we are starting to celebrate my fav day 2 months early!! LOL love it! Gorgeous shamrock...uh, you really sham-ROCKED this card!! teehee :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping in today and leaving me a comment! It brightens up my day!

I moderate all of your lovely comments, so if you don't see yours publish right away it's in my Inbox waiting to be read.

Have a wonderful day!