Featured Post

Rain Puddles Design Privacy Policy (Click for entire post)

I'm working on a new privacy policy for my followers, but for now, you should know that if you comment on my site, my site collects da...

Monday, January 16, 2012

Covered in Bling Challenge

I took some time this weekend to rest up and get ready for the days ahead, but one project was still idle from last week that I wanted to finish up. It's a challenge card for this months Stampendous Challenge to cover your card in bling!


My card started with a tacky sheet strip bedazzled with Halo Gold glitter from the Treasures Glitter kit. After that I just started having fun with all the small detailed images from the Charm Collection, stamping them on the card base. The frame was stamped on a scrap of paper embossing the center with Aged Silver Embossing Enamel for a mirror effect and fussy cut out to be popped up on foam adhesive to the card. Then I went big with the leaf twig from the Jumbo Thank You set embossing with Shabby White Embossing Enamel in the Frantage Embossing Enamel kit coming out at the end of the month. I die cut two sheets of cardstock and stacked them before stamping the sentiment from Friends Assortment and the filigree from the Charm Collection. I offset the sentiment mat on the card and trimmed off the excess. The finishing touches of cotton thread wrapped around the bottom of the card front, a bead of  Glossy Accents around the sentiment sprinkled with Halo glitter from the Treasures Glitter Kit. Once that was dry I added the cut out frame.

We want YOU to play along with us!  Just add you direct link to your card (make sure you've loaded it up with tons of BLING) to the linky tool below my signature (or on the Stampendous blog) no later thanFebruary 2, 2012 at 11:00 PM EST.  You don't have to use Stampendous products to play along, but we sure love it when you do!  And as an extra incentive for playing, one lucky person (drawn at random from all the entries) will receive this gorgeous Cherub Wishes Perfectly Clear Stamp Set:


Due to shipping restrictions, the winner must have a US address.  We hope you get a chance to play along with us - happy stamping!


That's it for today and here's the link list of Saturday's blog hop of bling!






Details:
Stamps: Charm Collection,  Jumbo Cling Thank You, Friendship Assortment
Paper: kraft cardstock (Hobby Lobby)
Ink: Onyx Black ink (Versafine), Cocoa Bean (CTMH)
Accessories: Halo Gold and Crystal glitter from Treasures Glitter kit, Shabby White Embossing Enamel, Aged Silver Embossing Enamel, Glossy Accents (Ranger), tacky sheet, Ecru Cotton thread

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping in today and leaving me a comment! It brightens up my day!

I moderate all of your lovely comments, so if you don't see yours publish right away it's in my Inbox waiting to be read.

Have a wonderful day!