Featured Post

Rain Puddles Design Privacy Policy (Click for entire post)

I'm working on a new privacy policy for my followers, but for now, you should know that if you comment on my site, my site collects da...

Monday, November 28, 2011

Stampendous Monday!

There are two packages that I am so excited to see on my front door. I don't care much the size or color of the packaging, but I sure will jump for joy when I open them up. I have a mass order of mono refills coming with a looming "In Transit" on it's tracker page. It's not good to be without tape for a crafter... not good at all.

The other is starting to show up in my dreams....! I'll be starting real soon on creations for the Stampendous BlogStar team and it is going to be FUN. I even went out and bought a sweet little set, just because I couldn't wait! Well, now my other crafts have gotten in the way of inking it up so I'll show you two other Stampendous cards that I made a couple weeks back. I've got some sweet ideas for my new set!

Stampendous! Petals Nouveau and Scrolled Seasons stamps
and Teddy Bear Tan Fun Flock (color discontinued...I think)
This holiday card was a fun technique to try out. Use a glue pad on the stamp and sprinkle down some fun flock on it, pressing it in a bit, and letting it dry while I stamp and distress the rest of the card!

Details: 
Stamps: Petals Nouveau, Scrolled Seasons
Paper: Kraft, Chocolate Chip, Wausau Chocolate
Ink: CTMH Chocolate Chip
Accessories: Glue pad, Inverted Square Nestabilities, Offray satin ribbon

Stampendous! Birthday Assortment and Ranunculus PC sets
This was a great simple card using three different Stampin' Up ink pads (Baroque Burgundy, Rose Red and Positively Pink) and the Ranunculus PC set. I laid down three of the flower blooms onto my large clear acrylic block and inked them up to give me two main clusters of blooms. I separated the blooms onto different blocks and inked in different colors and made a random layering of them. The sentiment is just sweetly tucked under all those airy flowers.


Details:
Stamps: Birthday Assortment, Ranunculus Perfectly Clear
Paper: Neenah White
Ink:  Stampin' Up! Baroque Burgundy, Rose Red, Positively Pink and Tsukineko Tuxedo Black
Accessories: NA

1 comment:

  1. Love that simple one! I've tried to comment using my google account and it always refuses to let me do so. Maybe it has to do with the way you have your comment rules set up?

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping in today and leaving me a comment! It brightens up my day!

I moderate all of your lovely comments, so if you don't see yours publish right away it's in my Inbox waiting to be read.

Have a wonderful day!