Featured Post

Rain Puddles Design Privacy Policy (Click for entire post)

I'm working on a new privacy policy for my followers, but for now, you should know that if you comment on my site, my site collects da...

Tuesday, September 6, 2011

More Lunchbox Tags

I’ve decided I love coloring! Yes, again. It’s been a long, long time since I’ve had a desire to get the markers and digi images out every night, but it’s started up again while making "notes" for my daughter's lunchbox meals. Two of the tags have already been sent in her lunchbox, but the last one she'll find today.

I’ve colored up some DigiStamp Boutique images that were already printed and ready to color. I love these images and can’t believe how long it’s taken me to get back to them. Sally-Ann has a release today so it’s a perfect time for me to plug in a linky to go see what’s new!!!!!!

There’s Jasper doing the happy dance.


card174w

and Barney and heart

card176w

then my favorite monkey Valentine Marvin.

card177w

I can’t wait to see what’s new for September!

I’ll be back tomorrow with some more tags using Paper Smooches!

Where's the details? Just send me an email (found on my About Me section) if you have any questions or in the comments for this post. The names of the images are links to the DigiStamp Boutique store.

2 comments:

  1. absolutely adorable tags! i wouldn't mind finding one of these in my lunch bag! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh...these are just so sweet! Great coloring and the little dots for the background is so perfect for these little treasures.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping in today and leaving me a comment! It brightens up my day!

I moderate all of your lovely comments, so if you don't see yours publish right away it's in my Inbox waiting to be read.

Have a wonderful day!