Featured Post

Rain Puddles Design Privacy Policy (Click for entire post)

I'm working on a new privacy policy for my followers, but for now, you should know that if you comment on my site, my site collects da...

Thursday, September 15, 2011

Coco Love


I managed to leave out a tag for my lunchbox tags series last week. Like you haven't gotten enough tags, LOL.

This tag has my most favorite of all my teddy bear stamps, I think ever! I've got a few of them. It's Coco from DigiStamp Boutique. He just melts my heart every time I see him and I love how he came to life with the coloring I chose to use.


Last week I mentioned that DigiStamp was coming out with new September specials, there was a snafu but they are now available. If you like cute nativity scene's you'll want to go check them out. Can I say "Adorable angel!" Back to Coco... awwwwwww....



I hope you are all having a fantastic Wednesday, uh, Thursday! Thanks for stopping by today!

Details:
Stamps: DigiStamp Boutique Coco with little hearts, Verve Happy Phrases
Paper: scraps from the green and pink bin (Hobby Lobby and SU!), white cardstock (Neenah)
Ink: laserjet printer, Multiliner 0.05 black pen, copic markers
Accessories: nestibilites, button stash, Lydia's cotton thread Size 10, Michael's ribbon, Fiskars Razorback scissors

1 comment:

  1. eeek!!!! i love this soooo much...your coloring is perfection...*sigh*

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping in today and leaving me a comment! It brightens up my day!

I moderate all of your lovely comments, so if you don't see yours publish right away it's in my Inbox waiting to be read.

Have a wonderful day!