Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Miss U.

card170w

Getting MME Stella and Rose "Remember" stamps inky.

And fussy cutting a garage sale Stampin Up set Defining Alphas.

And my hand crochet rose bud.

card170wdetail

Have a beautiful day!

Details:
Card size: A2
Stamps: MME Stella and Rose Hattie “Remember” Stamps, Hero Arts Friends Definition
Paper: Kraft, Stella and Rose Hazel Papers
Ink: VersaMark, Memento Black, CTMH Brown Bag
Accessories: pinking shears rotary cutter, buttons, crochet rose bud, Zing Charcoal EP

2 comments:

  1. I really like your card! Very pretty

    ReplyDelete
  2. This card made me say "awwwwww...." even before I saw the sentiment, it just says it all on it's own. The hand crocheted rose is just sweet as can be! Can you please teach me how to make them? :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping in today and leaving me a comment! It brightens up my day!

I moderate all of your lovely comments, so if you don't see yours publish right away it's in my Inbox waiting to be read.

Have a wonderful day!