Featured Post

Rain Puddles Design Privacy Policy (Click for entire post)

I'm working on a new privacy policy for my followers, but for now, you should know that if you comment on my site, my site collects da...

Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Miss U.

card170w

Getting MME Stella and Rose "Remember" stamps inky.

And fussy cutting a garage sale Stampin Up set Defining Alphas.

And my hand crochet rose bud.

card170wdetail

Have a beautiful day!

Details:
Card size: A2
Stamps: MME Stella and Rose Hattie “Remember” Stamps, Hero Arts Friends Definition
Paper: Kraft, Stella and Rose Hazel Papers
Ink: VersaMark, Memento Black, CTMH Brown Bag
Accessories: pinking shears rotary cutter, buttons, crochet rose bud, Zing Charcoal EP

2 comments:

  1. I really like your card! Very pretty

    ReplyDelete
  2. This card made me say "awwwwww...." even before I saw the sentiment, it just says it all on it's own. The hand crocheted rose is just sweet as can be! Can you please teach me how to make them? :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping in today and leaving me a comment! It brightens up my day!

I moderate all of your lovely comments, so if you don't see yours publish right away it's in my Inbox waiting to be read.

Have a wonderful day!