Featured Post

Rain Puddles Design Privacy Policy (Click for entire post)

I'm working on a new privacy policy for my followers, but for now, you should know that if you comment on my site, my site collects da...

Friday, July 1, 2011

Vacation


It's been a long time since I've posted a thing, hasn't it. My family and I sneaked away on a vacation a week after I did a whirlwind trip out to my nieces graduation. The month of June was pretty much spent outside of my house.

I'm back and wanted to share a photo or two from my family trip AND to let you know I'll be back Saturday with a project for a Friends blog hop. There are 29 friends hopping and a total of 13 prizes!!!!! Get a cold beverage and hop along with us tomorrow. We're going to have a great time.


Old coop (I guess) left to age quietly

My son giving a calf some sweet treats.

My brother with my daughter heading the cows to graze.

See ya soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping in today and leaving me a comment! It brightens up my day!

I moderate all of your lovely comments, so if you don't see yours publish right away it's in my Inbox waiting to be read.

Have a wonderful day!