Featured Post

Rain Puddles Design Privacy Policy (Click for entire post)

I'm working on a new privacy policy for my followers, but for now, you should know that if you comment on my site, my site collects da...

Thursday, May 26, 2011

A to Z Magnets


Good morning!

I'm sharing the last craft for our MOPS group this year. We spent the year learning all the different aspects of being a mom... from A to Z so to speak.


Our group had some wood letters from an inherited craft project this past year and we were brain frozen on what to do with them. My crafty assistant, Lori, came up with a great idea to turn them into magnets! We offered different kinds of flowers and leaves, but for the minimalist option we had ribbon to wrap once or twice around the letter and tie in a bow.



Have a great day everyone!

Details:
Paper: Green scraps, Real Red, DCWV La Creme Stock
Accessories: Wood letters, Tacky Glue, MFT Rolled Rose Die, Martha Stewart Frond punch, Stickles Black Diamond Glitter Glue

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping in today and leaving me a comment! It brightens up my day!

I moderate all of your lovely comments, so if you don't see yours publish right away it's in my Inbox waiting to be read.

Have a wonderful day!