Featured Post

Rain Puddles Design Privacy Policy (Click for entire post)

I'm working on a new privacy policy for my followers, but for now, you should know that if you comment on my site, my site collects da...

Monday, April 4, 2011

Remembering Our Song



How's your day going? I hope you have had a bit of YOU time this morning even if it meant a couple of minutes awake in bed before your household started to wake up and ask for your attention. I know I'm always trying to find some time to reflect and register in to what my day should be. So anywho...

I made a simple card to show you today that uses a new to me stamp line and also a stamp set that I bought completely for the images in it, but when I was searching for a sentiment this set came with it's game face on.

The oval frame is from the Jubilee set from The Girls' Paperie. It's a cute set that has a few items I've been searching for in a stamp set, but the frame was callin' my name.


The sentiment is from the February featured set at Close to My Heart. It has the object collage stamps of a butterfly, bird, dress form, etc. Very cool and I'll be pulling that set out again very soon.

Details:
Stamps: Jubilee clear stamp set by The Girls' Paperie, Find Your Style by Close to my Heart (January SOTM)
Paper: DP from Pink Lemonade pack, metallic silver, textured gray, light blue
Ink: VersaMark, Rose Red
Accessories: Gray grosgain ribbon, scallop circle punch from Stampin' Up, scoring board by Martha Stewart

1 comment:

Thanks for stopping in today and leaving me a comment! It brightens up my day!

I moderate all of your lovely comments, so if you don't see yours publish right away it's in my Inbox waiting to be read.

Have a wonderful day!