Featured Post

Rain Puddles Design Privacy Policy (Click for entire post)

I'm working on a new privacy policy for my followers, but for now, you should know that if you comment on my site, my site collects da...

Thursday, March 31, 2011

Thanks Be To God

My card today is from the Guest Diva spot I had this month with Verve. What a wonderful time and experience I'll never forget.

The sentiment (Joy for the Journey) and banner mat (Charming Oval Die) are both from Verve's new spring release. For the March release Verve revealed three different die sets. The Charming Oval die set and the Charming Banner die set work wonderfully together and create so many different layers of mats for almost all of the phrases stamp sets in the store.

That's it from me today. Have a blessed day!

Details:
Stamps: Joy for the Journey
Paper: Chocolate (Wausau), Hunter Green (Stampin’ Up), pattern paper (Life’s Journey – K&Company)
Ink: VersaMark (Tsukeniko), Tea Dye and Vintage Photo (Ranger Ink)
Accessories: Charming Oval Die (Verve), Hemp, corner rounder, sanding block and scissors, silk twill ribbon (Martha Stewart), paper crimper, DIY chocolate chip liquid pearls

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping in today and leaving me a comment! It brightens up my day!

I moderate all of your lovely comments, so if you don't see yours publish right away it's in my Inbox waiting to be read.

Have a wonderful day!