Featured Post

Rain Puddles Design Privacy Policy (Click for entire post)

I'm working on a new privacy policy for my followers, but for now, you should know that if you comment on my site, my site collects da...

Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Just Poppin' In to say...


CELEBRATE!


It's Wednesday for me and I'm half way through the week, not exhausted yet, and I believe I still have some crafting mojo left for this week and into the weekend! Woohoo!

I'm sharing a card with you today using a brand new stamp set and company that I came across in Splitcoast Stampers forum.  The Ways to Use It Challenge moderator is Kim Hughes. I used that challenge a few weeks ago on this card, and well, I just went snooping around for inspiration and found out she has a new company. She has an enormous amount of talent and history in the paper crafting industry, as if most of us didn't already know her by name, but she's opened up her own online store called Paper Smooches! She is the creator of all the stamps too! These darling stamps are so perfect for CAS cards because they give you enough character on your project to do more with less.

A close-up of this cutie pa-tootie!
Oh yeah, this little card is going into the "Be Our Guest" invitation too!


Details:
Stamps: Pretty Phrases, Birthday Buddies
Paper: Neenah Smooth White, Kraft
Ink: Brilliance Graphite Black, Prismacolor Markers and Pencils, PITT artist brush tip pen
Accessories: paper cutter, scissors, ruler, pencil, oh yeah a Stamp-a-majig.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping in today and leaving me a comment! It brightens up my day!

I moderate all of your lovely comments, so if you don't see yours publish right away it's in my Inbox waiting to be read.

Have a wonderful day!