Featured Post

Rain Puddles Design Privacy Policy (Click for entire post)

I'm working on a new privacy policy for my followers, but for now, you should know that if you comment on my site, my site collects da...

Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Thinking of Mojo 176


Hi everyone!

I've got a sweet little mojo round card to share. I needed some craft therapy and this little card was just the prescription. I used the Mojo Monday Sketch 176 which you can choose it in either round or square. I'm not good at round cards, but I needed something different today.



Between loads of laundry and getting lunch fixed for my children, I was able to whip this card together today. I can't believe I did a card in one afternoon AND posted about it.



I'm going to spare any details, but if you have questions on a part of the card just add a comment and I'll give you details.

See ya later!

Details:
Stamps: Verve Blue Skies, Accent Notes
Paper: Hobby Lobby Kraft CS, Wausau Royal Fiber Chocolate CS, Neenah White CS, Ruby Lemonade DP
Ink: CTMH Cocoa, Versamark
Accessories: Organdy pink ribbon, Kaisercrafts clear rhinestones, white embossing powder, Zing Chocolate embossing powder


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping in today and leaving me a comment! It brightens up my day!

I moderate all of your lovely comments, so if you don't see yours publish right away it's in my Inbox waiting to be read.

Have a wonderful day!