Featured Post

Rain Puddles Design Privacy Policy (Click for entire post)

I'm working on a new privacy policy for my followers, but for now, you should know that if you comment on my site, my site collects da...

Friday, December 3, 2010

A Gift


I had a little get together with the steering team for our local MOPS group this week and decided to use some of my creations as a gift. I have seriously not done this before as a hostess thank you, so I was a bit worried how it would turn out. I think it will be a great simple gift.

I used Verve's Sweet Scallop coordinating stamp and die with silver heat embossed powder.  Just wrapped the clear box with wire rim ribbon like a gift and tied the tag with Stampin' Up silver cord. Done!
 

I'll be back tomorrow with some cards using DigiStamp Boutique images and some more perfectly styled Verve sentiments.  I hear there's a release going on it a few minutes at Verve's SCS forum. Go check it out if you've got some time. I'm off to a Craft Night!

Have a great weekend!

Details:
Stamps: Verve Glad Tidings
Paper: LSS Deep Red CS
Ink: VersaMark
Accessories: Zing! Silver EP, Stampin Up Silver Cording

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping in today and leaving me a comment! It brightens up my day!

I moderate all of your lovely comments, so if you don't see yours publish right away it's in my Inbox waiting to be read.

Have a wonderful day!