Featured Post

Rain Puddles Design Privacy Policy (Click for entire post)

I'm working on a new privacy policy for my followers, but for now, you should know that if you comment on my site, my site collects da...

Monday, November 1, 2010

Holiday Planning Kit

For my MOPS group this past week, we decided to go organized-style. We made a quick kit that can be tucked away somewhere in the car or around the house that will keep us on our toes for the holidays.

Even if we have a master calendar and lists started it's always nice to have a place to contain our holiday planning and even to keep christmas cards, thank you cards and postage stamps.

I found some 8 x 8 inch clear plastic scrapbooking envelopes, 2 in a package, for $1. My favorite local paper store had chipboard in packages of 25 for under $4 as the stable base for our kit. The rest was all made or grabbed from other websites (appropriate permissions granted).

So here is the kit!

A large calendar for adding tasks and reminders like, "clean guest sheets ", "thaw turkey", "send xmas cards", "pick up table linens from dry cleaner" (yeah, I don't have to do that either. LOL)



What's that peeking out the back? LISTS! from the Organized Christmas website. She has two planner styles to download for personal use. A notebook planner and a pocket planner version. The lists here are from the pocket planner version. (Tip: All downloads are on the right sidebar.)


We added a notepad for any messages that need to be distributed or just a place to calculate what's needed.  The notebook paper was stacked 20 at a time and then cut to size. Then a perforator rotarty blade was run across the top, stapled together and covered with folded kraft text paper cut with a Spellbinders Label Six die-cut.



 Thanks for stopping in! Have a great Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping in today and leaving me a comment! It brightens up my day!

I moderate all of your lovely comments, so if you don't see yours publish right away it's in my Inbox waiting to be read.

Have a wonderful day!