Sunday, October 17, 2010

Remember the Moments


I'm working on Christmas cards and hoping to make enough to send to family and if I get any more done I'll be sending them out to some of my friends. That's if I don't come up with a bunch of homemade gifts to do for family. LOL

Today I'm remembering moments of Christmas. I'm wondering how many out there have actually been kissed under a mistletoe? Legitimately, now? No chasing around the intended with arm raised high holding the infamous sprig of bush. I don't remember ever being in that position. Either by luck or by chase. LOL

Here's a happy couple from DigiStamp Boutique, Marty and Matilda having an Xmas kiss moment under that mistletoe. Aren't they just adorable.



I grabbed my color palette from the pattern paper and used my Prismacolor markers. Before I printed out I added a frame in PowerPoint and the sentiment in Leftovers font.

See ya on another post tomorrow!

Details:
Stamps: Marty and Matilda Xmas Kiss
Paper: Pretty Papers Pack, Neenah Solar White, Basic Black
Ink: Laserjet, Prismacolor Markers
Accessories: Black Grosgrain ribbon, Martha Stewart Photo Corner punch, American Crafts Ruby Red Rhinestones

1 comment:

Thanks for stopping in today and leaving me a comment! It brightens up my day!

I moderate all of your lovely comments, so if you don't see yours publish right away it's in my Inbox waiting to be read.

Have a wonderful day!