Featured Post

Rain Puddles Design Privacy Policy (Click for entire post)

I'm working on a new privacy policy for my followers, but for now, you should know that if you comment on my site, my site collects da...

Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Purple and Pink Birthday




A sweet digital stamp from DigiStamp Boutique, her name is Zoe and she's offering a pink ribbon cake for a birthday celebration. (I wonder if there is such a color ribbon at the county fair????)

Zoe and Cake is part of the October Offer of the Month.

Thanks for stopping by!


Details:
Card Size: 6 1/4 x 4 1/2 inches
Stamps: Zoe and Cake, TCP A Beary Good Year
Paper: Lavendar Lace, unknown pattern paper and purple cardstock
Ink: Laserjet, Prismacolor Markers
Accessories: Buttons, Embroidery Floss, Paper Stack ruffle ribbon, round corner punch, Glue Arts adhesive for ribbon and Glider Pro

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping in today and leaving me a comment! It brightens up my day!

I moderate all of your lovely comments, so if you don't see yours publish right away it's in my Inbox waiting to be read.

Have a wonderful day!