Featured Post

Rain Puddles Design Privacy Policy (Click for entire post)

I'm working on a new privacy policy for my followers, but for now, you should know that if you comment on my site, my site collects da...

Monday, October 18, 2010

Hey Blogger friends,



I've got a card coming up using the October Sketch Challenge at InStyle Stamps and wanted to share the sketch and link to you today. Make up a project with the sketch and show it off at the store blog! I'll be sharing mine this week along with a simple tutorial. Can't wait to share it all!

The Color Inspiration Challenge is some of my most favorite colors. ALL Fall! You have all month to create a project with the color inspiration in mind, then submit it here.

photo credit: Country Living

Happy Monday everyone!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping in today and leaving me a comment! It brightens up my day!

I moderate all of your lovely comments, so if you don't see yours publish right away it's in my Inbox waiting to be read.

Have a wonderful day!