Featured Post

Rain Puddles Design Privacy Policy (Click for entire post)

I'm working on a new privacy policy for my followers, but for now, you should know that if you comment on my site, my site collects da...

Sunday, October 31, 2010

Happy Belated Birthday Sis!



I have two sister's who both have birthday's in the same month. So, of course, I tend to miss them both as not to show favorites! LOL


Here is one card that I put together for my sister who appreciates a good cheery Mary Engelbreit image. I love this little Birthday Zoe from DigiStamp Boutique. She comes with a stack of gifts to wish my sister many blessings for another year!

Why have I not thought of this before???? I wanted to make the red card base embossed with polka dots but I made the size of the card too big to go through my Cuttlebug AND inside the embossing folder. I opened up the folder on my table, placed the card base over the debossing side and just rubbed my stylus over the areas that felt like the debossed spots. Just spiffy!

Have a great evening!


Details:
Stamps: Birthday Zoe, SU! Bold Check Frame (©2000), SandyLion Alphabet, Font: Pea Shelly Belly
Paper: Neenah Solar White, LSS red
Ink: LaserJet, Prismacolor markers, Brilliance Graphite Black, PITT India Ink Pen
Accessories: Paper Snips, Sissix Polka Dots Embossing Folder, Cuttlekids die for asterisk

1 comment:

  1. A super stunning and fabulous creation Janelle....love the embossing idea...Sally-Ann...

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping in today and leaving me a comment! It brightens up my day!

I moderate all of your lovely comments, so if you don't see yours publish right away it's in my Inbox waiting to be read.

Have a wonderful day!