Featured Post

Rain Puddles Design Privacy Policy (Click for entire post)

I'm working on a new privacy policy for my followers, but for now, you should know that if you comment on my site, my site collects da...

Saturday, October 16, 2010

Caramel Apple Fun!


A couple of weeks ago I was in my daughter's class for art mom duties and I helped make these adorable caramel apples.

I started with some photos from the first day of class and then created the right sized apple and caramel shapes. So much fun and they had a blast!



They glued caramel to the apple and then added some brown glitter glue to the top, but wait...they first added a picture of themselves to the front.


Now isn't that sweet? awhhhhh.

Have a great day!

Details:
Stamps: N/A
Paper: Red and brown construction paper
Ink: N/A
Accessories: Mica glitter, Elmer's glue, popsicle stick

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping in today and leaving me a comment! It brightens up my day!

I moderate all of your lovely comments, so if you don't see yours publish right away it's in my Inbox waiting to be read.

Have a wonderful day!