Featured Post

Rain Puddles Design Privacy Policy (Click for entire post)

I'm working on a new privacy policy for my followers, but for now, you should know that if you comment on my site, my site collects da...

Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Raindrops and Chloe


I've got an InStyle Stamps project for you today that will be a perfect rainy day gift for someone with children. First I have a whole list of things to talk about. Yep, it's going to be a long post!

First InStyle Stamps released a whole lot of images on Friday!
Some Chloe's some Love Mail, and more! Go check them out under What's New!

Second, this month the design team was gifted with an enormous array of sticky fun! We all had our crafty little hands on some products from Glue Arts! Wow, what fun! For my project today I used Glue Glider Pro, Ribbon Adhesive, Mini Adhesive Squares and U Cut It Raisen's. Now I had know idea I was going to have so much fun with all glue before, but once I got the hang of a handled glue applicator (Glue Glider Pro) I was making some serious tracks on this projects. Seriously!!!!

Now for the project! It's a Bubble Tea kit! I used Raindrop Chloe (a digital stamp) and the September Sketch Challenge.


A big thanks to some friends who gave me a local restaurant and online store to work on the foody parts of my project. THANKS Vern and Elizabeth! I also found some nifty recipes for a crowd here, that I used for the recipe booklet.
Details:
Stamps: Raindrop Chloe, digital sentiments using Susie's Hand font
Paper: LSS color pack
Ink: LaserJet, Stampin' Up Re-inker and aqua pens
Accessories: Glue Arts adhesives, Stampin Up ribbon, Martha Stewart edge punches, hole punch, Tim Holtz Brackets die, RAK flowers, buttons and embroidry floss stash

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping in today and leaving me a comment! It brightens up my day!

I moderate all of your lovely comments, so if you don't see yours publish right away it's in my Inbox waiting to be read.

Have a wonderful day!