Saturday, September 25, 2010

Birthday Card Pirate Style


Good early morning to you! I've got the CUTEST pirate card to show you. He's even got a treasure to boot! I'm using Josh and Parrot from DigiStamp Boutique. This image is part of the Josh Collection for Offer of the Month.



I know some of you might have remembered that I promised a CoCo card for early this week, but Josh and Parrot were calling my name. I think I'll be using this one as a birthday card with a handwritten sentiment inside to the effect "...with Birthday wishes."




Have a great day and weekend!


Details:
Card Size: A2 (4 1/4 x 5 1/2 inches)
Stamps: Pirate Josh and Parrot
Paper: WRF Kraft cardstock, Neenah Solar Smooth White, Cream
Ink: LaserJet, Prismacolor Markers
Accessories: Black Button Thread, Tim Holtz Woodgrain Texture Fades EF, Black Felt-tip pen, 3D Dots adhesive

2 comments:

  1. Super cute card! Thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the paper you used for the card. Embossed paper is so neat!
    ~Kimberlee
    www.TheSpunkyDiva.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping in today and leaving me a comment! It brightens up my day!

I moderate all of your lovely comments, so if you don't see yours publish right away it's in my Inbox waiting to be read.

Have a wonderful day!