Featured Post

Rain Puddles Design Privacy Policy (Click for entire post)

I'm working on a new privacy policy for my followers, but for now, you should know that if you comment on my site, my site collects da...

Monday, August 23, 2010

Birthday in an Envelope


This is a post from last month that never made it live, so I'm sharing it now even though it's an image from July's Offer of the Month at DigiStamp Boutique.

I'm back today with an adorable DigiStamp Boutique image on an interactive card. I'm calling it a Birthday party in an envelope and you will soon see why!

Since my daughter's birthday this summer, I've been absorbed in her favorite colors. Pink, green and purple. "In that order", she would say, and so of course you'd guess that this card would have those three colors. How am I ever going to get this past her and in the mail to my niece????? LOL



I've been wanting some time to play with my birthday presents that I got over a month ago, and slowly I'm getting to each one.

Now what part of this card is interactive???? Well just pull out Tallulah from the "sleeping bag" envelope and she's ready to celebrate with a cupcake and balloon.




Details:
Stamps: DigiStamp Boutique Birthday Tallulah
Paper: Martha Stewart Pretty Pink Pack, LSS violet, Vellum, Neenah Classic Crest White, Pink Glitter paper, RAK pattern paper
Ink: LaserJet, Prismacolor Markers
Accessories: My Favorite Things banner day die and scallop die, EK Success Daisy Chain border punch, Quickutz Metro alphabet die, EK Success heart punch, Nestabilities oval and scallop oval, 1/4" hole punch, , Lemongrass Grosgrain ribbon, pink gingham ribbon, Cotton Candy Stickles, DMC Embroidery Floss

5 comments:

  1. Oh my god this is such a cute card!!!
    Amazing :)

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Shutup!!!! This is too adorable!! Now I'm going to have to stare at it for awhile until I figure out how to make one just like it, lol! My daughter AND my niece would think this is too sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so adorable! I love all the details, it is simply amazing!

    Please leave me http://www.msrhetta.blogspot.com some blog love, my blog is lonely!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a wonderful card! I"m glad it made it's way onto your blog! I've had that happen too. I like the layout and that little envelope is so cute! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh this is such a cute card..it is simply amazing..i think Gift Card envelopes add so much to it's value.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping in today and leaving me a comment! It brightens up my day!

I moderate all of your lovely comments, so if you don't see yours publish right away it's in my Inbox waiting to be read.

Have a wonderful day!