Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Just Me, Tallulah here



Super Tuesday everyone! My Monday was a bit of a flop, but I think that I'll have a better day today. I just put this card together with my own sketch idea and again, I left no room for a sentiment. LOL

I colored Tallulah with Prismacolor markers in Violet Mist and Imperial Violet for her dress and hair bows. I added some Cream and Yellow Ochre to her hair with a shade color of Goldenrod and then on the flower of her dress. Her skin is Eggshell and Brick Beige and I did a simple dab of Cool Grey 70% for her shoes.What a pretty little gal!

I wanted to use some of my birthday presents on this card, but I kept adding and taking things off because it just seemed too much. I did keep the tissue paper flowers cut our with the Tattered Flowers Bigz Die by Tim Holtz. Each one is about 9 layers stack on top of each other then I used an eraser and some wet fingers to crinkle and spread the petals a bit, of course after I pinned the alyers together with a brad. The paper is from Pocket Full of Posies and then some scraps of Stampin Up Neutrals and Old Olive.

Hope you have a fantastic Tuesday!

3 comments:

  1. Super cute and pretty! Great coloring and I love those flowers and the layout!
    Happy Tuesday :)
    hugs, margie

    ReplyDelete
  2. ohmygosh - I love this image!! I thin kI need it. I'm going to have to stop coming to your blog...I always add to my wishlist when I am here!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such an adorable card. Love the image you've used and the flowers also. Hugs Michele x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping in today and leaving me a comment! It brightens up my day!

I moderate all of your lovely comments, so if you don't see yours publish right away it's in my Inbox waiting to be read.

Have a wonderful day!