Featured Post

Rain Puddles Design Privacy Policy (Click for entire post)

I'm working on a new privacy policy for my followers, but for now, you should know that if you comment on my site, my site collects da...

Saturday, July 31, 2010

Early Bird Special at DigiStamp Boutique



Looking for InStyle Stamps blog hop?  Christmas in July





Happy Saturday!

Don't you just love specials? And when they come early it's even better. Sally-Ann is getting into August with the Offer of the Month now and...

* 10% discount on all digi stamps until 6th Aug 2010 *


 Those winter birds are absolutely adorable! There are two offers this month. One for your holiday crafting and one for the heat of the summer. Go see the rest of them and make a wishlist. Remember that they are also an additional 10% off!

I'll be back with some crafty goodness with these little sweet songs!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping in today and leaving me a comment! It brightens up my day!

I moderate all of your lovely comments, so if you don't see yours publish right away it's in my Inbox waiting to be read.

Have a wonderful day!