Featured Post

Rain Puddles Design Privacy Policy (Click for entire post)

I'm working on a new privacy policy for my followers, but for now, you should know that if you comment on my site, my site collects da...

Tuesday, June 29, 2010

InStyle Stamps Welcomes New Designers!


I was hoping to get this post out earlier today and time has just gotten the best of me. So sorry to these fine ladies for not getting this welcome out on my blog sooner. They deserve to be announced! Without further ado,

You are going to love the designs that are coming from these ladies! Some of these names you may recognize - a few new designers have actually come to this team from our Promotional Team and they are ready to wow you with creations using the fabulous InStyle Stamps images. Please welcome and go send them some Comment love;

Kimme Leach, from The Life of a Princess
Dawn Knight, from Dawn's Rubber Room
Patti Stigsell, from Design U
Simome Pursiful, from Fashionable Cards

REMEMBER, the Design Team Call is still open. If you're interested, or just curious about design team work be sure to check out the details on the InStyle Stamps blog "Design Team Call".




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping in today and leaving me a comment! It brightens up my day!

I moderate all of your lovely comments, so if you don't see yours publish right away it's in my Inbox waiting to be read.

Have a wonderful day!