Featured Post

Rain Puddles Design Privacy Policy (Click for entire post)

I'm working on a new privacy policy for my followers, but for now, you should know that if you comment on my site, my site collects da...

Friday, June 4, 2010

DigiStamp Boutique June Offer


Hi all!

I've been super busy with what seems to be my first at the last days of school and beginning of summer frenzy that so many of you moms have been talking about. In all that frenzy, I haven't had the chance to let you all know Sally-Ann has invited me to continue on through July with the three-month Guest Design Team. Woo-hoo! I'm just too excited to still play and craft with these little DigiStamp Boutique gems.

So what is the Offer of the Month from DigiStamp Boutique?


5 cute and happy Woodland Pals.
Go check them out at DigiStamp Boutique!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping in today and leaving me a comment! It brightens up my day!

I moderate all of your lovely comments, so if you don't see yours publish right away it's in my Inbox waiting to be read.

Have a wonderful day!