Featured Post

Rain Puddles Design Privacy Policy (Click for entire post)

I'm working on a new privacy policy for my followers, but for now, you should know that if you comment on my site, my site collects da...

Saturday, March 20, 2010

First Date Anniversary 2010



Some of my early Followers of my blog know the story of my dear hubby and I having our first date night from this post.


It is a simple anniversary that is easy to track. It falls on St Patrick's Day! I always try to give him something to remember our first date together.

Here's the cliff notes:
I'm late to our movie date, sneak past movie goers for the last two seats, their smuggled candy coated chocolates roll down the cement floor of the theater. The End.

For this years gift I wanted to go small, so I bought a small snack size bag of M&M's and went from there. I've been eyeing the template for a candy dispenser from Kelleigh Ratzlaff over at theDigichick.com and now that I know their website hates Internet Explorer, I can buy stuff there again through Firefox! I colored a birdcage with markers and pencils, added the Stampin' Up jewelry tags with sentiments and I was done.

P.S. The birdcage reminds us of the movie that night. Can you guess what it was?

Thanks for stopping by!





2 comments:

  1. This is adorable, Janelle! I love the little handle, and the colors are perfect!! Thanks for using my template! AND, I'm glad PSP works great!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is adorable! Had to laugh at the story about the smuggled chocolates. We just watched the Bird Cage on dvd. Great movie!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping in today and leaving me a comment! It brightens up my day!

I moderate all of your lovely comments, so if you don't see yours publish right away it's in my Inbox waiting to be read.

Have a wonderful day!