Featured Post

Rain Puddles Design Privacy Policy (Click for entire post)

I'm working on a new privacy policy for my followers, but for now, you should know that if you comment on my site, my site collects da...

Saturday, February 27, 2010

Saturday Ramblings



InStyle Stamps February Bloghop? Go here.

My children, like most, get side-tracked in the most creative ways. We have a step stool for their bathroom and for quite some time they have been taking my daughter's hair accessories out of the counter drawer and placing them inside the storage area of the stepping stool.

I decided that while its not really where they should be placed at least they are off of the floor and put "away". A couple of nights ago I went around the corner from my studio to their bathroom to check on them. It was bedtime and time to brush teeth, but it was pretty quiet considering we are trying out those battery operated toothbrushes with our children.  This is what I saw on the floor.

This is the artwork of my 4 1/2 year old girl and her 2 1/2 year old brother. Pretty amazing, huh!

Have a happy weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping in today and leaving me a comment! It brightens up my day!

I moderate all of your lovely comments, so if you don't see yours publish right away it's in my Inbox waiting to be read.

Have a wonderful day!